Niska-Day Shuttle Bus Information
Can I get from Craig Elementary School to the parade without having to take my car?
YES! You may park your car in one of the following locations:
- Medical Arts (Capital Care) building adjacent to Craig School
- The Chinese Fellowship Bible Church at 2530 Balltown Rd. adjacent to Medical Arts building
- The Soccer Complex lot off Balltown Rd.
- Care Net (2123 River Rd.)
- River Road Animal Hospital (2121 River Rd.)
- Behind the new Medical Office building (2125 River Rd.)
- Jewish Community Center (2565 Balltown Rd.)
If you wish to park at Craig, shuttle buses will be available starting at 8:00am to take parade participants and spectators from Craig to the Niskayuna High School. Parade participants can then take a shuttle bus from Niskayuna High School to St. Kateri Tekakwitha (formerly St. Helen’s). Shuttle busses will be yellow Niskayuna School busses. If you are a spectator, the best viewing is on Nott St. near the Co-op, about ¼ mile away.
How will I get back from the parade?
The shuttle bus pickup/drop-off location at Niskayuna High School is at the circle in front of the main entrance.
Shuttle buses will continue to run from Niskayuna High School back to Craig until 3pm.