Niska-Day Shuttle Bus Information
Can I get from Craig Elementary School to the parade without having to take my car?
YES! You may park your car in one of the following locations:
- Medical Arts (Capital Care) building adjacent to Craig School
- The Chinese Fellowship Bible Church at 2530 Balltown Rd. adjacent to Medical Arts building
- The Soccer Complex lot off Balltown Rd.
- Care Net (2123 River Rd.)
- River Road Animal Hospital (2121 River Rd.)
- Behind the new Medical Office building (2125 River Rd.)
- Jewish Community Center (2565 Balltown Rd.)
If you wish to park at Craig, shuttle buses will be available starting at 8:00 a.m. to take parade participants and spectators from Craig to the Niskayuna High School. Parade participants can then take a shuttle bus from Niskayuna High School to St. Kateri Tekakwitha (formerly St. Helen’s). Shuttle busses will be yellow Niskayuna School busses. If you are a spectator, the best viewing is on Nott St. near the Co-op, about ¼ mile away.
How will I get back from the parade?
The shuttle bus pickup/drop-off location at Niskayuna High School is at the circle in front of the main entrance.
Shuttle buses will continue to run from Niskayuna High School back to Craig until 3 p.m.